Callidus develops an annual schedule of health/corporate social responsibility initiatives that include HSE and Local Content obligations.
Activities and donations include but are not limited to:
- Annual donation to the David Wirrpanda Foundation for remote Australia
- Annual donation to Australian Indigenous Education Foundation [AIEF] in support of scholarships, mentoring and training programs
- Annual donation to Indigenous Community volunteer organisation
- Sponsorship of Madagascar Live In Centre for Disadvantaged Children. Employees are encouraged to sponsor children. Callidus provides food, teacher wages, bikes, school supplies, school maintenance, uniforms and bedding. We have been commended by the Madagascar Prime Minister.
- Annual sponsorship of South Australian Sports Institute (SASI) cycling program. The SASI program is aimed at identifying and developing riders on the track and road. It’s recognised as one of the most succesful track development programs in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Cancer Council activities such as Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, Daffodil Day and Mystery Rally
- Australian Red Cross fundraiser Big Cake Bake
- Supporting the Prostate Cancer Foundation through participation at the Australia Big Aussie BBQ and golf tournaments
- Salvation Army Christmas Appeal and Operation Christmas Child