Highest quality non ferrous metals welding
Callidus Welding Solutions has a reputation among its customers for the highest quality welding. Our 2400m2 workshop is allocated solely to non-ferrous metals and alloys.
Titanium, Tantalum, Super Duplex, Duplex, Hastelloy, Inconel and Stainless Steels are commonly welded using manual processes, semi automatic processes and fully automated robotic welding.
All work throughout the workshop is performed by qualified trades people working to welding procedures that are qualified to at least the clients requirements but in many cases higher.
Standards and codes of practice below are common, however we welcome client specific requirements:
- ASME IX- Qualification standard for Welding Brazing and Fusing procedures
- AS 1554 part 1 Structural Steel Welding
- AS 1554 part 5 Welding of Steel Structures subject to high levels of fatigue loading
- AS 1554 part 6 Welding Stainless Steels for structural purposes
- AS 3992 Pressure Equipment Welding and Brazing Qualification
- AS 4041 Pressure Piping
- Norsok M601 Welding and Inspection of Piping
- BS EN / ISO 15614
- ASME B31.3 ASME code for pressure piping
There are others that weld the “exotics” but at Callidus Welding Solutions “it is what we do”